Monday, August 9, 2010
Twitter VS Facebook (A Short Comp-Const)
There are indeed lots of fuss and whereabouts on what social networking site is SIMPLY THE BEST! Of all the Social Networking sites in the world, TWITTER and FACEBOOK are the HOT PANCAKES among web addicts! I am so confident in making such article since I have accounts on both. So, allow me to elaborate the comparison and contrast of both sites according to my observations and hands-on experiences:
TWITTER over FACEBOOK
1. Twitter is indeed USER FRIENDLY compared to FACEBOOK! Amidst various comments that Twitter is so difficult to use. Well, I beg to disagree. Twitter's Application is much easier to use and is less complicated compared to FACEBOOK. Geez! FACEBOOK is just stuffed with lots of non-sense information, add-ons and applications. TWITTER's simplicity in all of its applications simply caught the attention of many imcluding celebrities.
2. Twitter is a venue for PRIVACY! If you consider yourself FAMOUS or a PUBLIC FIGURE, TWITTER is just right for you. Unlike from FACEBOOK, all your shout-outs, notifications and stuffs are seen freely by everyone or by your friends. This scenario are just few of the reasons why FAMOUS PERSONALITIES don't activate any more their Facebook Accounts. Twitter is indeed the right place to enjoy PRIVACY since there is only 1 PICTURE shown on your Profile other than downloading some through TWEET PHOTO. You need not to worry of stalkers and posers any more since TWITTER is less PUBLIC compared to FACEBOOK.
3. Twitter protects you from unwanted STALKERS, enemies and persons you just don't like. Aside that it has no CHAT BOX compared to FB, people can't really identify if your ONLINE or NOT considering the fact that you can't CHAT through Twitter itself.
4. Twitter is definitely the CROWNED ONLINE DIARY! I don't consider Facebook to be one since it is not appropriate to FLOOD stuffs on FB. Your friends would kinda get annoyed of your minute-to-minute updates which is apparently seen in their WALLS. Although Twitter has no WALL, it is the best site to flood updates and whereabouts.
5. Twitter enables you to have FOLLOWERS instead of FRIENDS. It may be hard to earn FOLLOWERS on TWITTER than FRIENDS on FACEBOOK, it is just fulfilling to see the increase of your followers even though you are not famous at all.
6. Twitter gives you updates on your favourite PERSONALITIES and CELEBRITIES which FACEBOOK can't give. It is not intended for FAMOUS PEOPLE but also to ordinary ones. Twitter is simply a get-away social networking site that is hassle-free and easy to use.
FACEBOOK over TWITTER
1. Facebook is just so interactive compared to Twitter. If you don't feel to be like a SHOWBIZ PERSONALITY at all, Facebook would really appeal to your taste. Studded with various applications and GIMIKS, it is just so BOREDOM BUSTER to use Facebook over Twitter which is plain texts at all. In Facebook, you can post albums, see your friends pages, browse to various profiles... almost anything under the sun. FB would not bore you if you just keep on exploring!
2. Facebook is a good venue to gain friends and even locate the long losts. It is a good site for REUNION compared to Twitter who just let you follow FAMOUS PERSONS. Facbeook is just so accessible to all your friends all OVER THE GLOBE.
3. Facebook is a good venue for ANNOUNCEMENTS and ADVERTISEMENTS. Its large scope allows its users to be visibly seen by others. Compared to TWITTER, it is just the most effective site to advertise stuffs and announce important information.
4. Facebook is just appealing to the MASSES compared to TWITTER! Almost all the people you know has FACEBOOK since it is for them easier to use compared to TWITTER. Facebook is also the site that is considered as the new REPLACEMENT of the nearly-defunt FRIENDSTER.
5. Facebook enhances your SOCIAL SKILLS as you begin to interact with various kinds of people from all races over the GLOBE. Twitter doesn't enhance you socially since you tend to follow limited people and more on CELEBRITIES and FAMOUS PERSONA.
6. Your privacy might be at stake but if you are just careful enough in posting sensitive matters, you would get along well and enjoy the various FEATURES of FACEBOOK.
I have spoken my side. Now, you decide which is which!