Monday, February 27, 2012
Calling all Big and Small customers especially toddlers and teens! Big & Small Group General Santos is now on Search for the next Junior Fashionistas. Here are the Mechanics and details of the Contest which I acquired from their friendly staff.
SEARCH FOR THE BIG & SMALL JUNIOR FASHIONISTAS
This contest is open to cute customers of Big & Small Group GenSan.
Contest Rules & Guidelines:
1. Date: Contest period is from February 15 to April 30, 2012. Deadline of submission of entries is on March 15, 2012. All entries sent after the said date will not be included.
2. Eligibility: Open to all Big & Small Group GenSan customers’ ages 3 months to 16 years old.
Ø Participants must fill out & submit the official entry form that can be downloaded through Big & Small Group GenSan fan page or get a copy from Big & Small Group GenSan store.
Ø Take a trendy, cool and fashionable picture of your child wearing Big & Small, Orange Juice & Spin products that was purchased from our store beginning February 15 to March 15, 2012.
Ø Contestants can only submit 1 entry.
Ø Submit photo entry by E-mailing the picture file in JPEG format to email@example.com or hand it over to Big & Small Group GenSan store. Be sure to include the completed entry form and its requirements.
4. Photo entries submitted shall automatically become the property of Big & Small Group GenSan. Contestants waive all copyright claims to photo entries submitted & shall be solely responsible for obtaining the permission or clearances from their photo subjects or co-contestants. Photo entries submitted will not be returned to contestants. Big & Small Group GenSan shall not be held responsible for any lost photo entries. Contestants give Big & Small Group GenSan & its media partners the permission to and right for the unlimited use of photo entries in any form of media.
5. Judging: The judges from the promotion committee shall picked deserving photos base on the following criteria:
· Cuteness, Projection, and Style of the kids 30%
· The way they carry the brand of Big & Small 30%
· Over all Fashionista projection 20%
· Adorability and Attention catcher 20%
****Pictures will be published on March 20, 2012 through Big&Small Group General Santos fan page and Big & Small Group GenSan store.
6. Voting: Voting period is from March 20, 2012 to April 20, 2012. The computations of votes are as follows:
· Every P100 purchase from Big & Small Group GenSan store from February 15, 2012 to March 15, 2012 corresponds to 5 votes. They will be given a coupon in which they can drop it in the box located at Big & Small Gensan store.
· Every one vote or like (thumbs up) from facebook fan page of bigandsmall corresponds to 1 (one) vote. One must be a fan page member of Big & Small Group GenSan.
· Store Votes will correspond to 70 % and Online (facebook) Votes correspond to 30 % of the over-all total of votes as combined.
The highest number of votes combined shall be declared as winners and their photo will be displayed initially at Big & Small Group GenSan window.
Should there be a tie. The committee judges will select the winner.
Winners: There will be two sets of winners.
ü One for infant/toddler category.
ü One for teen category.
Announcement: April 30, 2012 will be the announcement of winner. It will be also announced in our Big & Small facebook fan page. Winners will also be notified via E-mail on how to claim their prizes.
7. Prizes: Winners in each entry will be given the following prizes:
Ø Gift certificate from Big & Small worth P2000
Ø Free gift from Big & Small on their Birthday
Ø Be a Big & Small instant member and get 10% discounts when the membership card is
presented during purchased in any of our brands in all branches nationwide.
All finalists will be given 10% off in all Big & Small items from June to July 2012.
8. The organizer reserves the right to modify or change the mechanics at any time with the guidance of DTI.
**FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU MAY VISIT US AT BIG & SMALL GROUP GENSAN located at 2nd Level, KCC Mall of GenSan, OR CALL US AT (083) 552-2748**
So, what are you waiting for! Visit Big & Small Group GenSan now and bring along your children and shop at their wide variety of brands in kids and teen apparel.
Indeed, being a "fashionista" applies to all ages!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Last February 21 and 22, 2012, a back-to-back school building turnover happened at GSC SPED Integrated Campus and Banisil National High school respectively.
This one of a kind event was initiated by SM Prime Holdings Inc., SM Foundation Inc. and BDO.
To give you a background of these three giant entities...
SM Prime Holdings Inc. is the Philippine's largest mall operator which owns and runs world-class malls all over the country, providing millions of square meters of floor area for a fully integrated shopping, dining, and entertainment experience.
SM Foundation Incorporated is the socio-civic arm of the SM Group of Companies through which it helps the less fortunate in the community it serves. The Foundation has four areas of advocacy namely Education through Scholarship Programs and donations of School Houses; Mall-based Outreach Programs; Health-oriented Projects like Medical Missions, Mobile Clinic and Hospital Activity Centers; and Religious Community Projects.
Banco de Oro (BDO) is among the country's top five banks in terms of resources. It is a full-service universal bank providing a wide range of corporate, commercial, retail and investment banking services through its 717 branches in key business and commercial areas, nationwide. It is one of arm of SM Investments Corporation in the field of Banking and Finance along with China Bank.
The first turnover ceremony happened last February 21, 2012, 2:00 pm at the Campus Ground of SPED Integrated School located at Barangay San Isidro, General Santos City.
This One-storey, Two-classroom building complete with functional facilities such as Comfort Room, Wall Fans, Arm Chairs, Blackboards and the like was solely donated by SM Prime Holdings Incorporated thru SM Foundation Inc.
Here are some snapshots during the turnover ceremony at GSC SPED Integrated School.
|The First year students offering a song as SM VIPs visited the newly-constructed rooms|
|Selected GSC SPED Students showcasing their best moves in dancing.|
|A look on the Newly-constructed classrooms|
|A Wide View of the Classrooms|
|Ceremonial Turnover of Key|
SM Prime and SM Foundation also donated books during the turnover ceremony.
|Hardbound books for GSC SPED Students|
Although it rained on the first part of the program, the Turnover Ceremony went well. It is just a great feeling to see the smiles of the students and their teachers. Such scene is just priceless.
The Second Turnover Ceremony happened on February 22, 2012, 10 AM, at Banisil National High School, Barangay Tambler, General Santos City.
The second turnover was initiated by SM Prime through SM Foundation Inc. and this time in partnership with one of SM's Banking and Finance Arm, BDO. The three giant entities donated a one-storey, four-classroom building complete with functional acilities such as Comfort Room, Wall Fans, Arm Chairs, Blackboards and the like.
Here are some snapshots during the turnover ceremony at Banisil National Highschool.
|During the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with the City Mayor, Honorable Darlene Antonino-Custodio, |
SM VIPs and BDO Executives.
|The Blessing of the Building and Unveiling of School Marker|
|The Turnover of Books|
|The Ceremonial Turnover of Key|
And with the entry of SM City General Santos this 2nd Quarter 2012, more schools, more individuals and more communities will benefit from SM's Projects and Campaigns.
Magandang GenSan everyone!