Thursday, August 4, 2011

22 Random Things About Me (Version 2)


1. I have a light dosage of Objective Compulsive Syndrome. (You'll discover it as long as you try observing me for 30 minutes)

2. I am semi-dyslexic... (Interchanges i and e for "receive, conceive and deceive")

3. My right eye is clearer than my left eye.

4. I'm a cry baby. I am quite emotional at times.

5. I loved drinking Nai Cha or any Milk Tea.

6. I don't snore while sleeping (except when I am freaking tired as hell)

7. I don't know how to operate a motorcycle but I know how to ride a bike.

8. I started riding an Airplane just this year 2009 only.

9. I love fire. When I was a kid, I was fond of burning down my toys especially the toy houses I made out of shoe boxes.

10. I used to love matchbox.

11. My first Youtube Flick to hit thousand views was "Spirit of the Coin" (Horror-wanna-be Output of mine). As of August 2011, my video has reached 1,413 views in just a year. Its quite an achievement. Here's the link of my Output: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgQ6Gn9xh4M

12. Follow up, My next Youtube Flick to reached thousands in just a span of 5 months was my local feature (in Isyu Karon SOCCSKSARGEN for GMA GenSan) about the First ever Airsoft Tournament in the Tuna Capital of the Philippines. As of August 2011, the said feature reached 1.331 views. Here's the link of my feature: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8kPq2Sf5Hs

13. I just joined Facebook last 2009, few months after my father died.

14. I just joined Twitter last 2010.

15. I am an avid fan of Dimsum Dining especially DUMPLINGS.

16. I started using eyeglasses since high school. It has always been NEGATIVE ever since. To date, my glasses grade is -450.

17. My Second Course Choice in College was IT and the 3rd was Nursing. Of course, I'm a Mass Communication Graduate.

18. I am the only Catholic among the Top 5 Honor students of my Alma Mater in High School. Proud to be the BEST IN RELIGION Awardee.

19. I am a frustrated RAMP MODEL.

20. When I was a kid, I was dreaming to own a MALL of my own.

21. I can indulge myself into a full Seafoods Dinner. (Clams, Shrimps, Crab, Weeds)

22. I love dipping to Mayonnaise almost any kind of food (like Pork, fish, dried fish, eggplant, Squash, Squid, and many more)







No comments: