Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"PANATA NG KAPUSO SA BAYAN"








Michael Carbon - REPORTER and RESEARCHER for GMA GENSAN TV 8 (September 29, 2010 - April 15, 2011)

It is an awesome and great experience to finally become a Certified Kapuso. Its been my dream after graduation to experience what is like to be in the TV Industry. As a Mass Communication Student, its an honor and a pleasure to be working with one of the biggest Television and Broadcasting Company in the Philippines - GMA NETWORK INC.

But I am more than prouder to say that I belong in the PIONEERING BATCH of GMA GENSAN.

It is but a Blessing and a Gift to be part of ISYU KARON SOCCSKSARGEN, the first Local Offering Show of GMA to its loyal viewers and Kapuso in South Central Mindanao. And then again, GMA continues to provide SERBISYONG TOTOO throught its innovative and localized Programs such as ISYU KARON which is launched last October and November 2010 to various key cities in the Philippines such as Dagupan, Cebu, Davao, Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo and General Santos City.

Truly indeed, GMA has extended its Regional Reach through the formulation of such shows in order to showcase the locality's features and as well as touch its views and related issues on the national scope.

That is why, I am so proud to become part of this wonderful endeavor by the Kapuso NETWORK.

I will always stay as KAPUSO forever bringing the priceless insights and values I have absorbed and learned all throughout my SIX MONTHS stay and dedication for the Network.

I will be always grateful to all my co-workers, my mentors and bosses, the people I have interacted and features, and of course, the Network itself for helping me reach my dreams and been able to experience its manifestation of ideals and Core Values that would make you acclaim "PROUD TO BE KAPUSO"!



PS: For list of some of my features and segments in ISYU KARON SOCCSKSARGEN... feel free to visit my Youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/ariestahin08

1 comment:

cagayan de oro house said...

Marvelous! It is indeed a big achievement for you to work in that certain network. I wish you luck to your career and hopefully you will succeed and be able to fulfill more your dream completely.